The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have been launched, but what are the implications for business? Corporate Citizenship has put together a range of resources and information for corporate responsibility and sustainability practitioners. Please get in touch if you would like to know how we can help your organisation with its contributions to the SDGs.
NEW: Download our research paper: From my world to our world: What the Sustainable Development Goals mean for business
CATCH UP: If you missed our SDGs webinar, you can now catch up and watch the recording here.
Corporate Citizenship is working with companies around the world on the SDGs, helping them to:
- Assess and understand where they currently are and how they can align to the most material SDGs
- Develop specific strategies or programmes to address the 2030 ‘stretch’ goals
- Measure impact and communicate progress
- Engage in effective partnerships and with wider stakeholders
Global Goals Blog Series
Introduction and Overview
The 17 SDGs 2015
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improve nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and half and reverse land degradation and half biodiversity loss
- Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Our SDG 2015 blog series also appears on Greenbiz.com.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, so please use the comments box below, or get in touch.