About Corporate Citizenship
Corporate Citizenship is a global strategy consulting firm specialising in sustainable and responsible business. We work with clients to accelerate change toward a future where our society and the planet can thrive. For more than 23 years, we’ve been a trusted advisor to 500+ clients across 45 countries. We serve clients with global teams from six hub offices around the world: London, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, Singapore and Melbourne.
We are seeking an experienced Associate Director to support the development and delivery of our growth strategy for our Environmental and Climate Change Impact (ECCI) services.
Working closely with the Regional Director and our existing ECCI team, the Associate Director will manage the delivery of a portfolio of client projects, develop client relationships and new business opportunities and support the development of ECCI services in APAC.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of projects and clients in the sustainability space where you will have the opportunity to develop in an energising and fun environment.
This role is for someone who is eager to develop and grow client relationships, and who brings a positive, entrepreneurial way of working; a rigorous approach to client delivery; an enthusiasm for team development; and a passion for corporate sustainability. You will join and help lead a knowledgeable and fast-growing team. You will step in to lead some existing key client relationships and you will attract new clients on a regular basis.
You will have ongoing support and guidance from the Regional Director, Service Lead for ECCI, our Global Managing Director, and other leads across regions, along with direct reports and delivery teams in the APAC region. In many cases, you will be the senior account lead managing key client relationships; coaching, guiding and motivating the team; and ensuring outstanding technical quality of deliverables.
The role will be focused on our ECCI services, but any candidate will also be expected to contribute to projects that cut across our other services including Strategy & Performance, Reporting & ESG Disclosure, and Social & Community Impact.
- Strategic leadership: Define and deliver an industry-based growth strategy to expand revenue, client footprint and impact
- Client delivery: Lead client engagements and teams to deliver high quality results, on time and on budget
- Business development: Prospect, win and deliver new clients
- People development: Coach and develop direct reports and team members
- Innovation: Innovate and further develop our ECCI services
- Raise our profile: Deliver thought leadership (executive guides, articles, reports) and represent Corporate Citizenship at speaking engagements and events
Skills and experience:
- Have more than 10 years of professional experience
- Have more than 3 years of specific experience with environmental and climate change work, including with areas such as:
- GHG accounting including value chain Scope 3 footprinting in line with global standards such as the GHG Protocol
- Developing and implementing carbon and energy reduction programmes
- Setting science-based or net-zero targets for companies, including approach to residual emissions & offsetting
- Understanding and implementing TCFD recommendations, including undertaking climate scenario analysis, quantifying impacts and developing the business response to outputs.
- Experience with concepts such as natural capital & net-biodiversity gain
- Proven track record of prospecting and winning new business
- Track record of excellent client delivery, leading client engagements and teams to deliver high quality work within budget and scope
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex, fast paced client relationships
- Strong leadership credentials, with ability to inspire and develop individuals
- High attention to detail
- Clear strategic thinker, strong collaborator, and effective communicator
- A strong and positive vision for how to engage business in building a sustainable and inclusive future, given the enormity and urgency of the challenges we face
The position is full-time role preferably based in Singapore. Candidates outside Singapore, but located in the APAC region, will also be considered.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
**Due to a high number of applications, we might not be able to respond to every submission. If you pass our initial screening, we will contact you**
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.