Our North America business is excited to announce a new opportunity in the senior leadership team. We are seeking an experienced Associate Director to develop and lead an industry-based growth strategy for ESG strategy and reporting one of the following: healthcare, consumer products, retail, or tech.
You will build on our existing client base across the US and Canada and our legacy of two decades of sustainable and responsible business for 500+ clients across 45 countries. Our candidate must bring experience in management consulting, sustainability expertise, a proven business development track record, and an ability to lead client delivery teams.
You will join and help lead a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fast-growing team. You will step in to lead some existing key client relationships and you will win and deliver new clients on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to win and grow client relationships, and who brings a positive, entrepreneurial way of working; a rigorous approach to client delivery; an enthusiasm for team development; and a passion for global sustainability.
Reporting to the Vice President, North America, the Associate Director will step into some existing client relationships and will develop others. You will have ongoing support and guidance from the VP of North America, our Global Managing Director, the rest of the North America senior team, and other leads across regions, along with direct reports and delivery teams from the North America team and across our regions. In many cases, you will be the senior account lead managing key client relationships; coaching, guiding and motivating the team; and ensuring outstanding technical quality of deliverables.
- Strategic leadership: Define and deliver an industry-based growth strategy to expand revenue, client footprint and impact
- Client delivery: Lead client engagements and teams to deliver high quality results, on time and on budget
- Business development: Prospect, win and deliver new clients
- People development: Coach and develop direct reports and team members
- Innovation: Innovate and further develop our services
- Raise our profile: Deliver thought leadership (executive guides, articles, reports) and represent CC at speaking engagements and events
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 10+ years total professional experience
- 3+ years of management consulting at a sustainability consulting practice or top tier strategy consulting firm
- Sustainability expertise in one or more areas relevant to CC’s services (sustainability strategy, ESG investor relations, ESG reporting, climate impact, environmental management, circular models, sustainable products, societal / social impact, etc.)
- Proven track record of prospecting and winning new business
- Track record of excellent client delivery, leading client engagements and teams to deliver high quality work within budget and scope
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex, fast paced client relationships
- Industry relationships in healthcare, financial services, or tech
- Global experience and perspective
- Strong leadership credentials, with judgment to inspire and develop individuals
- Attention to detail and operationally minded
- Clear strategic thinker, strong collaborator, and effective communicator
- A strong and positive vision for how to engage business in building a sustainable and inclusive future, given the enormity and urgency of the challenges we face
If you are excited about learning and growing in a fast-paced, supportive, and forward-thinking environment, come join our dynamic, committed, and passionate team to accelerate toward a future where society and the planet thrive.
**Thanks in advance for your submission. If your profile meets our qualifications for this position, we will contact you about next steps.**
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.