Corporate Citizenship (part of SLR Consulting) is a global consulting firm specialising in responsible and sustainable business. We work with companies to accelerate change towards a future where society and the planet can thrive. Corporate Citizenship proudly founded Business for Societal Impact (B4SI) in the 1990s and continues to manage it today. B4SI is the global standard in measuring and managing corporate social impact and the B4SI Frameworks form a robust measurement standard that any company can apply to understand the difference their contributions through community investment, business innovation and social procurement, make to business and society.
In 2021 B4SI evolved to provide a more holistic social impact management model, enabling businesses to authentically become a business for societal impact through use of the B4SI frameworks, management tools and expert support. Never has the “S” in ESG been as important to businesses and the people they impact, and through widespread interest in the use of the B4SI Frameworks, the B4SI team are expanding across all regions to meet the demand for its services. We are seeking a new team member to drive change in social impact; to provide expert support to companies on their social impact journey and to build the profile and application of B4SI across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, with a particular focus on Asia. The role will be part of the global B4SI team.
Skills and experience:
This newly created role will focus on the B4SI offering in the Asian market, to ensure relevance to Asian companies and to grow the network across the region.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building close working relationships with clients and providing expert support in the application of the B4SI Frameworks, methodology and supporting materials; ensuring maximum client satisfaction and retention.
- Analysing data and proactively developing uses for the data to add value to B4SI and help its member companies make better decisions for increasingly positive societal impact.
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets to provide insights for reports and storytelling purposes clients to reach their social impact objectives using B4SI’s social impact framework, supporting tools and other resources.
- Providing social and community impact advisory support – helping clients to reach their social impact objectives using B4SI’s social impact framework, supporting tools, expert guidance, and resources.
- Supporting the team with proactively growing the number of companies in the B4SI Network and using the B4SI Framework.
- On-boarding new clients and supporting clients in identifying opportunities to continually improve, applying critical thinking and strong data analytical skills.
- Sustaining up to date and accurate client records within the Corporate Citizenship/ B4SI CRM systems and performing excellent data administration.
- Maintaining proactive client engagement practises including regular account management contact and check-ins, informing clients on upcoming events and engagement opportunities, and other relevant developments.
- Contributing to leading and project managing specialist elements in the development and innovation of the B4SI client offering and support services.
- Getting involved in the curation and delivery of Thought Leadership through participation in events, authoring blogs/ articles/ papers on subject matter relevant to the B4SI network of companies.
- Direct experience in a client facing role, supporting clients overcoming difficulties and identifying opportunities for improvement This should include a demonstrable track record of social impact knowledge either with internal or external clients.
- Strong data analytics skills, with an ability to collect, sort, analyse, and visualise data with a view to sharing actionable insights with decision-makers.
- Good understanding of the ESG agenda/Corporate Responsibility/Sustainability with a focus on Social Impact and what it means for business.
- A strong bias for action – capable of working independently towards staged goals with minimal oversight.
- Proven ability to track, analyse and report on client/ account satisfaction, with a focus on retention and growth.
- Client focused approach always seeking to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of clients.
- A strong entrepreneurial drive – to seek out business development opportunities and support the growth of the B4SI network, encourage use of its tools and networks alongside social and community impact advisory work.
- An effective time manager, collaborator, and relationship builder, capable of managing multiple clients effectively as the first point of contact for social impact/sustainability support.
- A personable, focused professional with a strong eye for attention to detail.
- A strong communicator, capable of excellent written and oral presentations; and able to listen to and understand client needs and identify appropriate strategic support.
- Proficiency in an Asian language would be an advantage.
Our benefits at SLR include
Our culture is unique where we work together to collaborate on projects to get the best possible outcome for our clients. Whether you are working in the office, from home or a mix of the two, we recognise that every person is different, and our benefits aim to ensure that we cater for all, including:
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) – you choose where you work best.
- Extra paid purchased leave up to 10 days so you can re-energize, help others, support family, or focus on your own professional development.
- nclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey which includes 12 weeks primary carer and 4 weeks secondary carer leave.
- Learning and development which includes a mapped career progression path, study assistance and up to three professional memberships subsidised by SLR
- Employee Assistance Program to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Global and regional mobility and recruitment referral bonus for both region and global candidates
- Other benefits include regular office social events, service anniversary awards, salary sacrificing (novated car lease) and a corporate uniform shop where you get $80 annually to spend.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note interviews are conducted with gender diverse interview panels to the best of our ability. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted. You must be part of the preferred supplier agreement list which is coordinated through our Talent Acquisition team.