Business for Societal Impact (formerly known as LBG) is the globally recognised methodology used by hundreds of the world’s leading companies to articulate and measure the positive impact they have in the world.
B4SI’s transformation in 2021 to provide a holistic management model is based on the pillars of plan, implement, measure, report & engage. Businesses are enabled to authentically become a business for societal impact through our frameworks, management tools and expert support.
Due to the recent expansion and growth, the B4SI Team now seek an experienced client manager to lead a large (and growing) portfolio of exciting clients to support them in their social impact journey. Key responsibilities include; building close working relationships with clients, provision of expert support in the application of the B4SI Frameworks and supporting material, ensuring maximum client satisfaction and client retention.
Additional responsibilities will include proactively growing the number of companies in the B4SI Network and using the B4SI Framework, on-boarding new clients and supporting clients in identifying opportunities to continually improve.
This is a new role in the team and will be vital in delivering the core B4SI service offered to companies within B4SI Membership. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building relationships with a large client-portfolio, and supporting clients to reach their social impact objectives through the use of B4SI’s social impact framework and supporting tools and resources;
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, informing clients on upcoming events and other developments relevant to B4SI Members;
- Growing the number of companies using the B4SI Framework (e.g. driving B4SI BD, proactively managing a new business pipeline, etc.);
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
The successful candidate will be organised and focused, and have a positive, can-do attitude. You will become part of a close-knit team and be relied on to manage the different companies that form part of the B4SI Network.
Essential Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have direct experience in a client-facing role, supporting clients in overcoming difficulties and identifying opportunities for improvement. Experience working within membership organisations on a national or global level is a plus but not a must.
In addition, we are looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Effective time-management and highly organised: ability to manage a large group of client accounts effectively.
- Relationship builder: able to build strong relationships with clients and become the client’s first point of contact for social impact and sustainability advice.
- Good team player: able to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members to deliver on client & team objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail and ability to deliver presentations to a wide-range of audiences, up to director level.
- Excellent and advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Strong bias for action: ability to work independently toward stated goals with minimal oversight
- The ability to listen to customer needs and identify appropriate strategic support and ensure phenonmenal client service.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management, managing a portfolio of high end, corporate and blue-chip clients
- Strong background in social impact and other sustainability consulting services.
- Strong verbal communication and additional EU Languages
- Proven ability to track, analyse and report on account satisfaction, retention and growth.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Type of Employment
To apply today please send us a copy of your up to date CV to – email@example.com