Our EMEA business is excited to announce a new opportunity. We’re seeking a consultant to join our growing Environmental team based in London.
With demonstrable experience working in the Environment field, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the team with responsibilities ranging from project delivery, business development, account management and thought leadership.
Reporting to the advisory service lead, the Consultant will be required to work closely with all members of the team, both advisory and sales, to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are a key part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with project teams, clients, overseas offices, and representatives from partner organisations.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Carbon Accounting, Management and Strategy (inc GHG accounting, protocol and SECR), and Scope 3 measurement & reporting
- Relevant degree (or higher) level qualification
- Confident team player, able to develop new ideas and challenge conventional thinking, and with the experience/ desire to support junior team members integrate & develop
- Excellent time and project management skills, along with target-setting approaches and best practice
- Great attention to detail, and confidence working with large datasets.
Duties will be varied, but will include:
- Leading projects with clients to identify how climate change presents risks and opportunities to their business operations.
- Preparation of greenhouse gas inventories, both analysing & managing junior colleagues.
- Preparing & delivering presentations & workshops for clients
- Preparing proposals for clients to deliver services in climate change and carbon accounting.
- Supporting colleagues in identifying opportunities to provide services to new or existing clients and pursuing those opportunities with support from colleagues.
- Leading on the development of proposal, pitches & new business opportunities, with support from senior team members
- Building professional networks & becoming a member of relevant industry/sector working groups.
- Working with colleagues to develop new & existing services in the climate change and carbon accounting area.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues globally to develop and deliver climate change services as part of our broader ESG service offering.
Country : United Kingdom
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.