We are seeking a Senior Consultant to join our growing ESG Advisory team based in London.
As a team we are unified by a deep passion to create positive change across the ESG agenda and deliver great work for our clients. We work hard to ensure Corporate Citizenship is a collaborative and supportive working environment, where work-life balance is respected, and employees are given the opportunity to develop both personally and in their careers.
With demonstrable experience working in the ESG field, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the team with responsibilities ranging from project oversight and delivery, business development, client management and thought leadership. The Senior Consultant will have a key role developing and delivering our work across our core service areas of ESG strategy, Reporting and disclosure (to ESG indices, ratings and frameworks) and Social and community impact. The role will be based in our central London office, however, could occasionally involve travel within the UK and internationally on assignment.
Reporting to one of the senior team members, the Senior Consultant will be required to work closely with all members of the team, to achieve company, team and project objectives. Strong analytical and communication skills are essential for this role.
To apply for this position please submit your application here.
What you will do:
Your duties will be varied, and will offer the chance to work alongside Corporate Citizenship’s global network of experts. You can expect to be involved in a range of activities, including:
- Understand and interpret client needs, clearly communicating client goals to internal and external stakeholders
Deliver client projects, with a focus on supporting clients with their ESG indices, ratings submissions.
- Analyse data, making clear judgements about content and its presentation
- Prepare & deliver presentations and reports for clients
- Coordinate multiple projects, ensuring milestones and action items are met within agreed timelines and there is clear communication with clients
Business development & Thought leadership
- Draft and develop proposals with support from senior team members. Plan and participate in new business pitches, including research and project scoping.
- Contribute to Corporate Citizenship’s thought leadership through research, drafting articles and blogs
- Work with colleagues to develop new and innovate existing tools related to ESG indices, ratings & frameworks services
- Keep abreast of ESG landscape including regulatory requirements and best practices
What you will need:
If you are interested in applying, we would love to hear from you. In order to be successful, we would envisage that you would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable project management and delivery experience providing expert advice in ESG, sustainability, business or consulting
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate confidently with clients, explain complex information & produce high-quality deliverables
- Exceptional analytical skills – ability to distil quantitative and qualitative data
- Good time and project management skills
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
Whilst not essential, if you can demonstrate the following it would be advantageous:
- Experience of supporting company responses to external ESG indices and frameworks such as DJSI, CDP, SASB (could be in-house, working for ratings agencies or ESG investing)
- Experience of ESG materiality assessments
- Experience of social impact assessment
- Experience of developing Excel-based tools
At Corporate Citizenship (now a part of SLR Consulting), we are on a mission to harness the power of business to create a better future for everyone, we work with companies to accelerate change towards a future where our society and planet can thrive. We combine the strength of a global boutique pure-play consultancy firm with the reach and skills of a 2000 people environmental consulting group.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be. We embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities. To get in touch with our DE&I team, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Permanent
Contract Type: Full-Time
Country: United Kingdom