The Executive Assistant and Office Manager plays a critical role on our growing team. Responsible for day-to-day office management as well as administrative and business support, this position contributes to all aspects of our business and is crucial to our success.
Office management & administrative support:
- Support the head of North America and other senior team members –liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage scheduling; capture notes from meetings as needed; in some cases, develop slides for key internal business updates (e.g., pipeline, capacity forecasting)
- Handle sensitive, confidential data; pull and summarize financial information (hours, capacity forecasting, key metrics)
- Administrative office support for the US team, e.g. manage expense reimbursements and some travel planning, order office supplies/computers/tech, plan team events
- Support recruitment: schedule interviews, liaise with HR to manage administrative aspects of recruitment
- New team member onboarding: order computers / tech; liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure new hires are on all systems, ensure all onboarding tasks/meetings are set up and completed
Client, business & project management support:
- Complete research sheets on new prospects to support business development
- Liaise with client procurement and contracting teams and CC invoicing contacts to manage the administrative aspects of starting with new clients
- Manage administrative aspects of external supplier engagement and onboarding
- Administrative support for client delivery – scheduling for select projects (e.g. client interviews), survey development
- Develop and format PowerPoint slides for key external meetings
- Develop systems, processes, and templates that achieve efficiencies in how we manage and deliver our work, including, but not limited to:
- Ensure regular updating of team capacity forecasting inputs
- Evaluate and integrate online tools (e.g., ClickUp, Monday, Asana, TeamGantt etc.) to manage projects, collaborate, and track capacity – moving toward tracking all client project timelines and key milestones across teams, providing a business-wide view
- Ensure regular updates of Salesforce and related pipeline tracking
- Marketing: manage CC US distribution list, and administrative aspects of webinars and events
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for senior corporate leaders
- Professional discretion and proven ability to manage confidential data
- Experience working with financial data (budgets, spreadsheets, profit and loss statements) and providing reports on key metrics in succinct slides or tables
- Excel: summary functions, pivot tables, charts
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management
If you are excited about learning and growing in a fast-paced, supportive, and forward-thinking environment, come join our dynamic, committed, and passionate team to accelerate toward a future where society and the planet thrive.
**Thanks in advance for your submission. If your profile meets our qualifications for this position, we will contact you about next steps.*
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.