Now part of SLR Consulting, Corporate Citizenship is a global consultancy on a mission to harness the power of business to create a better future for everyone. We work with companies to accelerate change towards a future where our society and planet can thrive. We proudly founded and manage the Business for Societal Impact (B4SI) network.
Business for Societal Impact (formerly known as LBG) is the globally recognised methodology used by hundreds of the world’s leading companies to articulate and measure the positive impact they have in the world. B4SI’s transformation in 2021 to provide a holistic management model is based on the pillars of plan, implement, measure, report & engage. Businesses are enabled to authentically become a business for societal impact through our frameworks, management tools and expert support.
Key responsibilities include; building close working relationships with clients, provision of expert social impact support in the application of the B4SI Frameworks and materials.
Additional responsibilities will include proactively growing the number of companies in the network using the B4SI Framework, on-boarding new clients and supporting clients in identifying opportunities to continually improve.
This is a new role in the team and is vital in delivering the core B4SI service offered to companies within the network. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building relationships with a large client-portfolio, and supporting clients to reach their social impact objectives through the use of B4SI’s social impact framework and supporting tools and resources;
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, informing clients on upcoming events and other developments relevant;
- Growing the number of companies using the B4SI Framework (e.g. driving B4SI BD, proactively managing a new business pipeline, etc.);
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
- Direct experience in a client facing role, supporting clients overcoming difficulties and identifying opportunities for improvement. This should include a demonstrable track record of social impact knowledge either with internal or external clients.
- Strong background in Social Impact and what it means for business
- An effective time manager, team player and relationship builder, capable of managing large groups of clients effectively as first point of contact for social impact/sustainability advice
- A strong communicator, capable of excellent written and oral presentations at all levels; and able to listen to and understand client needs and identify appropriate support; ensuring phenomenal client service
- A strong bias for action – capable of working independently towards staged goals with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to track, analyse and report on account satisfaction, retention and growth
- Any additional EU Language skills would be an advantage
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities