As the climate crisis sparks demands for radical action, what are the implications for B4SI practitioners, and which communities are at risk of losing the most in the transition to a more sustainable economy? Be a part of the conversation and complete our (5-7min) survey here.
The 2021 Conference will explore this important topic and over two virtual sessions will feature:
- A keynote conversation with James Gomme, Director of People and Society at the WBCSD about the role for individual companies in the transition followed by a panel discussion.
- Updates from across the network and around the world of social impact.
- Trends from our first year of benchmark data drawn from our members data in this first full year of COVID-19 data.
- A first look at the new B4SI self-assessment tool aimed at supporting companies in their social impact journey
- A suite of practical workshops including Planning for Double and Dynamic Materiality, Impact & Corporate Foundations and Measuring Socioeconomic Impact
Both events are open to all companies wishing to achieve tangible impact in the social space. They provide an opportunity to reflect on social impact progress around the world and meet business practitioners from your local region and beyond.
RVSP below to secure your place:
EMEA/ North America/ LatAm
- Day 1 – Wednesday, 17 November: 2pm to 4pm GMT | Register here
- Day 2 – Wednesday, 24 November: 2pm to 4pm GMT | Register here
- Day 1 – Wednesday, 24 November: 1pm to 4pm AEDT | Register here
- Day 2 – Thursday, 25 November:10am to 1pm AEDT | Register here
The events are open to all companies wishing to achieve tangible impact in the social space. They provide an opportunity to reflect on social impact progress around the world.