Today, companies face increasing pressure to disclose decision-useful information on their sustainability performance. They also face a growing mix of regulations, standards and frameworks governing what and how to report.
To navigate this complex landscape of requirements and communicate effectively with stakeholders, companies must focus on reporting smarter and not just harder.
How we support our clients
Corporate Citizenship combines over two decades’ experience of advising and supporting our clients to:
Tell their unique sustainability stories and develop impactful reports through:
- Identifying what matters to stakeholders and conducting materiality assessments
- Untangling the landscape of reporting requirements and advising on reporting strategy
- Preparing reports aligned with GRI, SASB, TCFD and industry-specific requirements
- Supporting the integration of sustainability content into websites and broader corporate communications channels
Drive better integration between Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and financial performance data through:
- Navigating the ever-changing requirements related to ESG ratings, rankings and specialist research firms including CDP, DJSI, MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, Vigeo, as well as issue and industry-specific frameworks
- Optimising performance across a number of priority ESG ratings and rankings through improved disclosure, as well as performance and impact measurement
- Supporting corporate engagement with financial and capital market participants on sustainable business strategies and long-term value creation