The recommendations from the TCFD are a powerful tool. The TCFD framework supports businesses to asses climate resilience and identify and manage climate-related risks and opportunities. Which is why on Wednesday, 27th January we held a webinar on the Climate resilience: Aligning disclosure with TCFD recommendations. With thanks to our Vice President North America, Abby Davison and our experienced Environmental team: John-Mark Zywko, Joseph Payne, Sarah Kehoe and James Meacher for sharing TCFD recommendations and their thoughts about the evolving climate policy landscape.
In this webinar our experts covered:
- The climate challenge ahead and shifts in the policy landscape
- The what and why of TCFD and what is driving uptake
- Examples of how businesses are responding
- Complexities within the TCFD recommendations
- Deep dive into climate scenario analysis
- How operating models need to be adjusted