On Thursday 19th February we are hosting Making business sense from sustainability: The benefits of sustainability benchmarking through DJSI participation.
We will be joined by Robert Dornau, Senior Manager at RobecoSAM and Lily Heinemann, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Investment at Royal Mail Group.
Who should attend?
- Companies invited to participate in the RobecoSAM Corporate Sustainability Assessment for the DJSI that want to understand benefits and discuss potential concerns
- Companies looking for independent insight into how their sustainability performance compared with that of their peers
- Senior Managers who are interested in quantifying the sustainability performance of their company as a baseline for further improvements
- Operational and Corporate Functions that want to understand the most important (financially material) sustainability issues for their company, so to create recognition and buy-in from senior management.
What will you learn?
- Why sustainability makes business sense and how to prove that to investors
- How to use your participation in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) assessment to generate a sustainability baseline for your company (for free)
- Practical, hands-on advice on getting the benefits from the process of sustainability performance assessment
Peter Truesdale from Corporate Citizenship, Robert Dornau from RobecoSAM and Lily Heinemann from Royal Mail Group
A 1 hour webinar covering the benefits of DJSI, hosted by the people who know DJSI inside out
We look forward to you joining us.
If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our DJSI services please get in touch.