We are now seeking an Analyst to join the team in Santiago, Chile.
An Analyst supports senior team members by delivering numerical analysis, detailed research and written support across a range of corporate responsibility and sustainability areas. The candidate should be highly effective in capturing, analysing and presenting information on a variety of subjects to effectively meet clients’ needs.
The key activities will include:
- Project-related research, including background research, benchmarking, data collecting and analysis.
- Writing skills, such as drafting of reports and preparing presentations.
- Participating in some client facing meetings and activities such as interviews and workshops.
- Provide some administrative support to project managers.
You must be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent academic achievements.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- An understanding of corporate responsibility and sustainability either through work experience, or technical or academic training.
- Experience in research and evaluation with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on multiple projects and deliver to deadlines.
- A good team player who is able to build effective working relationships.
- Good IT skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
This position will suit someone who is looking to develop a career in corporate responsibility and sustainability as it will provide a wide range of experience in this rapidly evolving field.
To apply by email please send your CV in English and a covering letter outlining:
- The main areas of corporate responsibility and sustainability in which you have experience and expertise
- Your current salary / expectation
- How you meet the person specification above
- Why you are the best candidate for the job
- Please send this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org