Corporate Citizenship (part of SLR Consulting) is a global consulting firm specialising in responsible and sustainable business. We work with companies to accelerate change towards a future where society and the planet can thrive. Corporate Citizenship proudly founded Business for Societal Impact (B4SI) in the 1990s and continues to manage it today.
B4SI is the global standard in measuring and managing corporate social impact and the B4SI Frameworks form a robust measurement standard that any company can apply to understand the difference their contributions through community investment, business innovation and social procurement, make to business and society.
In 2021 B4SI evolved to provide a more holistic social impact management model, enabling businesses to authentically become a business for societal impact through use of the B4SI frameworks, management tools and expert support. Never has the “S” in ESG been as important to businesses and the people they impact, and through widespread interest in the use of the B4SI Frameworks, the B4SI team are expanding across all regions to meet the demand for its services.
We are seeking a new team member to support us in driving change in social impact; to provide expert support to companies on their social impact journey and to support the growth of B4SI across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The role will be part of the global B4SI team.
This newly created role will focus on supporting the management of the growth of B4SI in the Asia Pacific region. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building close working relationships with clients; provision of support in the application of the B4SI Frameworks, and supporting material, ensuring maximum client satisfaction and retention. In turn supporting clients to reach their social impact objectives using B4SI’s social impact framework, supporting tools and other resources.
- Proactively support the growth of companies in the B4SI Network and using the B4SI Framework, on-boarding new clients, and supporting clients in identifying opportunities to continually improve.
- Membership management and administration (e.g., renewals, on boarding new members, updating payment systems, sending clients invoices, maintaining accurate records of clientele information within CRM systems etc.)
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, informing clients on upcoming events and other developments relevant; project manage and support the roll out of specialist elements in the development and innovation of B4SI service offerings.
- Communications: Support management and delivery of B4SI events and thought leadership. Management and coordination of B4SI content via digital media platforms– newsletter, social media website etc. Contributing to leading and project managing specialist elements in the development and innovation of the B4SI client offering and support services.
- Getting involved in the curation and delivery of Thought Leadership through participation in events, authoring blogs/ articles/ papers on subject matter relevant to the B4SI network of companies.
- An ability to build close working relationships with clients and provide expert support in the application of the B4SI Frameworks, methodology and supporting materials.
- Direct experience in a client facing role, and ideally a knowledge of social impact, either with internal or external clients.
- An understanding of the ESG agenda/Corporate Responsibility/Sustainability with a focus on Social Impact and what it means for business.
- Data analytics experience to enable proactive development of uses for data, to add value to B4SI and help its member companies make better decisions for increasingly positive societal impact.
- Ability to proactively track, analyse and report on account satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Client focused approach always seeking to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of client, identifying business development opportunities and supporting the growth of the B4SI network.
- An effective time manager and team player, capable of managing multiple client queries concurrently.
- A personable, focused, and professional approach to work and a strong eye for and attention to detail.
- A strong communicator, capable of producing written reports and delivering oral presentations; ensuring good client service, this role will support the management and deliver of B4SI communications and events.
- Any Asian language skills would be an advantage.
Our benefits at SLR include:
Our culture is unique where we work together to collaborate on projects to get the best possible outcome for our clients. Whether you are working in the office, from home or a mix of the two, we recognise that every person is different, and our benefits aim to ensure that we cater for all, including:
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) – you choose where you work best
- Extra paid purchased leave up to 10 days so you can re-energize, help others, support family, or focus on your own professional development
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey which includes 12 weeks primary carer and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Learning and development which includes a mapped career progression path, study assistance and up to three professional memberships subsidised by SLR
- Employee Assistance Program to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing
- Global and regional mobility and recruitment referral bonus for both region and global candidates
- Other benefits include regular office social events, service anniversary awards, salary sacrificing (novated car lease) and a corporate uniform shop where you get $80 annually to spend.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note interviews are conducted with gender diverse interview panels to the best of our ability. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted. You must be part of the preferred supplier agreement list which is coordinated through our Talent Acquisition team.
Office: Melbourne; Sydney