The Role and Responsibilities:
A Senior Researcher delivers numerical analysis, detailed research, and presentation decks while supporting team members on portions of client deliverables across a range of corporate responsibility and sustainability areas. You should be highly effective at capturing, analyzing, and distilling complex information on a variety of subjects, in succinct and easily digestible formats that meet client demands.
You will be directly involved in scoping, setting up, and supporting on the delivery of work for clients under the supervision and guidance of a project manager and other team members. You will produce project-related research using discretion and independent judgment to identify accurate and relevant information from company websites, articles, reports, and third-party information sources. You will support on the research and development of new business proposals. You will also be encouraged to develop your own professional network, internally and externally, through networking and attending external events.
You will play a key role on multiple client teams across industries focused on strategy development, strategy implementation, reporting, environmental/social impact management, and other areas of sustainability consulting. With support from your line manager, you will be expected to plan and manage your own time, meet deadlines and ensure that deliverables are completed as expected. You will also be expected to proactively identify and communicate issues impacting progress, and request support or advice whenever necessary.
Key activities will include:
- Project-related research, such as desk-based research (including background research and horizon/trend scanning), competitor benchmarking, data collection, and analysis
- Writing, such as drafting reports, preparing presentations, and contributing to the development of webinars, blogs, and white papers
- Designing client-facing deliverables, including PowerPoint decks, surveys, and discussion guides
- Building both simple and complex Excel models for data analysis, presentation, and other uses Participating in client-facing meetings and activities such as stakeholder interviews and workshops
- Providing administrative support to project managers
You Need The Following Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- A solid understanding of corporate responsibility and sustainability, either through work experience, technical training, or academic pursuit
- Experience with research and evaluation, supported by strong analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple project demands and deliver on deadlines
- A positive team player who is able to build effective working relationships
- High fluency with common computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Educational qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Master’s Degree preferred)
This position will suit someone who is looking to develop their career in corporate sustainability consulting as this will provide a wide range of experiences in this rapidly evolving field.
We are seeking outstanding people to join our growing company. If you are looking to work somewhere that will challenge you every day with a fast-paced approach, in a supportive and forward thinking environment, come join our dynamic, committed, and passionate team and help take our business and our clients forward to a future where society and the planet thrive. We would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: USRecruitment@corporate-citizenship.com
**Due to a high number of applications, we might not be able to respond to every submission. If you pass our initial screening, we will contact you**
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.