Our pragmatic approach to environmental issues takes into account our clients’ specific operating context. We provide:
- Deep expertise matched with practical experience on how to measure, manage and communicate environmental impacts, risks and opportunities facing businesses
- A suite of proven tools and frameworks that we can customize to address specific management and reporting needs
- A clear and practical roadmap to help our clients achieve their environmental and wider sustainability goals
We provide a range of environment-related services including Footprinting, Verification, Science Based Target Setting and Strategic Advice:
- We analyse companies’ environmental performance in key impact areas to generate useful metrics for reporting, engagement and performance monitoring.
- Our insights on best-practice approaches to environmental reporting help companies align with both mandatory and voluntary reporting requirements.
- For companies seeking independent verification of their environmental performance data, we conduct assurance for specific environmental key performance indicators, data systems, and environmental reporting.
- Our assurance statements are prepared in accordance with internationally recognized standards, such as ISAE 3000, GRI, and AA1000.
Science Based Target setting
- Companies are increasingly aware of the risks pose by climate change on their business operations as well as on their business continuity and profitability.
- Recent climate policies, such as those derived from the 2015 Paris Agreement, are putting pressure on companies to adopt ambitious climate targets.
- The aim of setting Science Based Targets is to reduce GHG emissions in line with the 2°C decarbonisation pathway agreed in Paris, in order to avoid the dangerous impacts of climate change.
- We help out clients to develop and set Science Based Targets (SBTs). For more information download our SBT Factsheet here.
- We conduct environmental benchmarks, gap analyses, and impact assessments to help companies understand their relative positioning and pinpoint potential strengths and vulnerabilities.
- We provide guidance on how to respond to environmental rankings and ratings. See our CDP support options here.
- We partner with our clients to build environmental strategies and objectives that address their business needs and align with stakeholder expectations.
To speak to one of the team about how we can help you with your Environmental requirements please get in touch via email, or call us directly on +44 (0)20 7861 1616.