View the latest job opportunities in sustainability and corporate responsibility at Corporate Citizenship. We regularly offer entry-level opportunities through our researcher internships in London as well as a place on the Chime Graduate scheme which opens at the end of every year.
LBG Membership Director – London
Here at Corporate Citizenship, we are proud to manage the LBG network www.lbg-online.net on behalf of its members. LBG is the global standard for measuring corporate community investment. LBG’s measurement framework, now used by more than 250 companies around the world, is a practical tool that enables a company to consider and understand any activity it supports in the community.
We are now looking for a Director to lead the global growth of LBG, taking responsibility for the ongoing operations, team and development of LBG to cement its position as the global standard.
The application deadline is 13th July 2016. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Senior Environmental Consultant – London / New York
We are seeking a Senior Consultant with deep knowledge of and background in wider environmental issues, assurance, reporting, and supply chain strategy.
The successful candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial approach with enthusiasm for team working and a passion for global issues. You must be client focused and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
- Seven years’ minimum experience working in an environmental role (sustainability consulting, assurance and/or a corporate in-house role)
- Demonstrable experience working with relevant environmental assurance standards (GRI, AA1000, ISAE 3000,etc.)
- Experience with calculating carbon footprints and knowledge of relevant standards such as the GHG Protocol
- Experience managing multiple projects independently with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines to produce high quality work which meets clients’ needs
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with an ability to review and assess data including GHG emissions and Carbon reporting
- Strong communication skills with an ability to present information clearly in oral and written form to a business audience
- Ability to manage client relationships and project teams with minimum oversight from a senior colleague
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing relationships and developing new project opportunities where appropriate
- Ability to develops new ideas to increase revenue
Please click here to access the full job description, and for details on how to apply. The application deadline is 11th July.
Sustainability Research Internship: London
Interns at Corporate Citizenship support the company’s research team with a primary focus on assignments related to all aspects of corporate responsibility and sustainable development. There will be an opportunity to be involved in project areas such as: assurance, stakeholder engagement, corporate responsibility strategy, supply chains, corporate community investment consulting and briefing services. In addition, there will be occasions to provide ad-hoc admin support. The successful candidate will also compile the daily CSR media briefing and research global CSR and sustainable development news for the monthly online Corporate Citizenship Briefing. This includes areas such as environment, corporate community investment, human rights, supply chain, ethical sourcing etc.
The next available internship is for Winter 2016 – dates will be released in due course
You should apply approximately no later than one month prior to the start of the internship. The internship is located in London and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. To apply for this role, please send in your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating which time period you would be available to work. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note, due to the volume of emails we receive, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.