View the latest job opportunities in sustainability and corporate responsibility at Corporate Citizenship. We regularly offer entry-level opportunities through our researcher internships in London as well as a place on the Chime Graduate scheme which opens at the end of every year.
Environmental Researcher: London
We are seeking a Researcher with an environmental background and an interest in pursuing a career in sustainability data assurance, carbon foot-printing and environmental strategy setting, to help provide support to our environmental team on a wide range of exciting environmental projects. The successful candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial approach with enthusiasm for team working and a passion for global environmental issues. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with at least one years’ experience to join Corporate Citizenship at an exciting time. You must demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application:
- 1-3 years relevant experience working in an environmental role (sustainability consulting, assurance and/or a corporate in-house role).
- A degree or masters level qualification in a relevant subject (sustainability, environmental science, geography, corporate social responsibility).
- Understanding of sustainability either through work experience or technical or academic training.
- Experience in research and evaluation.
- Ability to work with data and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good team player who is able to effectively communicate and build working relationships.
- Critical thinking, fast learner, proactive, and flexible.
The full job description can be accessed here.
The application deadline is the 18th September 2016. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Sustainability Research Internship: London
Interns at Corporate Citizenship support the company’s research team with a primary focus on assignments related to all aspects of corporate responsibility and sustainable development. There will be an opportunity to be involved in project areas such as: assurance, stakeholder engagement, corporate responsibility strategy, supply chains, corporate community investment consulting and briefing services. In addition, there will be occasions to provide ad-hoc admin support. The successful candidate will also compile the daily CSR media briefing and research global CSR and sustainable development news for the monthly online Corporate Citizenship Briefing. This includes areas such as environment, corporate community investment, human rights, supply chain, ethical sourcing etc.
The next available internship is for Winter 2016 – dates will be released in due course
You should apply approximately no later than one month prior to the start of the internship. The internship is located in London and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. To apply for this role, please send in your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating which time period you would be available to work. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note, due to the volume of emails we receive, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.