Our pragmatic approach to environmental issues takes into account our clients’ specific operating context. We provide:
- Deep expertise matched with practical experience on how to measure, manage and communicate environmental impacts, risks and opportunities facing businesses
- A suite of proven tools and frameworks that we can customize to address specific management and reporting needs
- A clear and practical roadmap to help our clients achieve their environmental and wider sustainability goals
We provide a range of environment-related services including Footprinting, Verification and Strategic Advice:
- We analyse companies’ environmental performance in key impact areas to generate useful metrics for reporting, engagement and performance monitoring.
- Our insights on best-practice approaches to environmental reporting help companies align with both mandatory and voluntary reporting requirements.
- For companies seeking independent verification of their environmental performance data, we conduct assurance for specific environmental key performance indicators, data systems, and environmental reporting.
- Our assurance statements are prepared in accordance with internationally recognized standards, such as ISAE 3000, GRI, and AA1000.
- We conduct environmental benchmarks, gap analyses, and impact assessments to help companies understand their relative positioning and pinpoint potential strengths and vulnerabilities.
- We provide guidance on how to respond to environmental rankings and ratings. See our CDP support options here.
- We partner with our clients to build environmental strategies and objectives that address their business needs and align with stakeholder expectations.
Corporate Citizenship is also a proud accredited climate change consultancy partner of CDP in the UK.
To speak to one of the team about how we can help you with your Environmental requirements please get in touch via email, or call us directly on +44 (0)20 7861 1616.