We are a specialist global corporate responsibility and sustainability consultancy. We advise companies on their strategies for responsible and sustainable business. We are now seeking an Environmental Researcher to join our team in Santiago, Chile.
An Environmental Researcher supports senior team members by delivering numerical analysis, detailed research and written support across a range of corporate responsibility and sustainability projects, focused on environmental matters and particularly on climate change. The candidate should be highly effective in capturing, analyzing and presenting information on a variety of environmental subjects to effectively meet clients’ needs. He/she will contribute to the maintenance of good client relationships and help to identify opportunities to generate income.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Thorough understanding of general environmental matters, through technical or academic training.
- Familiarity with global sustainability indexes and frameworks, such as DJSI, CDP, MSCI, TCFD, SBT, GRI.
- Basic understanding of corporate sustainability, either through work experience or technical or academic training.
- Experience in research and evaluation, with strong analytical skills, including project research, scoping, benchmarking, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on multiple projects and deliver within deadlines.
- A good team player, who is able to build effective working relationships.
- Good IT skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter by Monday, 27th September to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities