A Researcher supports senior team members by delivering numerical analysis, detailed research and written support across a range of corporate responsibility and sustainability areas. The candidate should be highly effective in capturing, analysing and presenting information on a variety of subjects to effectively meet clients’ needs.
The key activities will include:
- Project-related research, including background research, benchmarking, data collecting and analysis.
- Writing skills, such as drafting of reports and preparing presentations.
- Participating in some client facing meetings and activities such as interviews and workshops.
- Provide some administrative support to project managers.
You must be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent academic achievements.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- An understanding of corporate responsibility and sustainability either through work experience, or technical or academic training.
- Experience in research and evaluation with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on multiple projects and deliver to deadlines.
- A good team player who is able to build effective working relationships.
- Good IT skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
This position will suit someone who is looking to develop a career in corporate responsibility and sustainability as it will provide a wide range of experience in this rapidly evolving field.
To apply by email please send your CV in English and a covering letter outlining:
- The main areas of corporate responsibility and sustainability in which you have experience and expertise
- Your current salary / expectation
- How you meet the person specification above
- Why you are the best candidate for the job
- Please send your information to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Statement
Corporate Citizenship is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are at the core of who we are and want to be.
At Corporate Citizenship, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within and outside our organisation. We respect and celebrate difference and want to ensure that we continuously strive to build a place where everyone feels included and is encouraged to be their authentic self.
We are committed to these values and our Corporate Citizenship DE&I Team work to actively promote diversity, equity and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations as well as our client work around the world. Our DE&I Action Plan allows us to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor our progress in addressing inequalities.